11 Nights/12 Days
Family, Group, Couple, Corporate
Sightseeing, Accommodation, Transportation, Meals
Detailed Daywise Itinerary
Day 1 : Njp.Rly.Station – Gangtok (About 120 km 4 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP / IXB & transfer to Gangtok. At an altitude of 5500ft Gangtok is “the capital town of the state of Sikkim” is a beautiful and clean town promising of the best monasteries and landscapes. Check in to hotel. Evening free for individual activity and leisure, Overnight stay.
Day 2 : Gangtok- Lachen(About 130kms 6hrs)
After breakfast and permit formalities drive to Lachen (altitude 8838 ft) at around 10 am start from Gangtok for about 6 hours. Enroute visit Singhik View point, Seven Sisters Water Falls, Naga Water Falls. Stop on way for lunch. Reach Lachen by evening. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Lachen hotel.
Day 3 : Lachen - Gurudangmar Lake - Lachung
Early Morning after breakfast start for an exclusive tour to Gurudongmar Lake (altitude17,100ft), Chopta Valley & Thangu.Transfer to Lachung .Overnight halt at Lachung hotel.
Day 4 : Lachung - Yumthang - Gangtok
Early Morning drive to Yumthang-valley (known as Valley of Flowers ), Yumthang is the summer grazing ground of the Yaks & winter playgrounds of Yetis. On the way back visit Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties. Back to hotel for lunch departure for the Gangtok In route witness the Beautification of the wonderful Bheema & Twin Falls. On arrival at check-in to your hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5 : Gangtok Tsomgo lake & Baba-mandir
Morning after-break fast start for a half day trip to Tsomgo lake (12400ft), the lake is almost about 1Km long, oval in shape and 15 mtrs deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people,Baba- mandir (13200ft ),Baba Harbhajan Temple- a temple made and revered by soldiers to owner a famous Indian Army officer named Captain Baba Harbhajan Singh. Back to Gangtok, Overnight stay in Gangtok.
Optional tour to Nathu La Pass (China border on prior request only)
Nathu La Pass is a mountain pass in the Himalayas which connects the Indian state of Sikkim with Chinas Tibet Autonomous Region. The pass is at 4,310 m (14,140 ft) above mean sea level, and forms a part of the ancient Silk Road. Visit to Nathu La Pass depends on availability of permits and road conditions. Please note that the pass is closed on Monday & Tuesdays every week and in the winter.
Day 6 : Gangtok Valley tour
After break-fast proceed for Gangtok valley sight-seeing, which includes:- Ban-jhakari falls, ,Tashi View Point, Ganesh Tok, Handy-craft, flower-show, tibetalogy, ropeway etc back to hotel and over Night stay in Gangtok.
Day 7 : Gangtok –Pelling (about 125kms/4 Hrs)
After break-fast, drive to Pelling. Pelling gives a spectacular views of Mt.Khanchendzonga, the Guardian deity of Sikkim and the world third highest mountain along with other sister mountains bowing before the Godly figure in reverence. Check in to hotel for complete day of rest. By evening, walk for a distance towards new helipad to view Mt.kanchandzonga (suggested).Over Night stay.
Day 8 : Pelling - (Sight-seeing)
After breakfast, you will be taken to visit Rembi Waterfalls, Sewaro Rock Garden,kanchandzonga waterfalls,& Khechoparli wishing lake. Back to hotel for lunch, after lunch.
Day 9 : Gangtok- Darjeeling (About 120 km 4 hrs)
Morning after breakfast transfer to Darjeeling, Check in to hotel and a day free for leisure. Darjeeling know as Queen of the Hills, Darjeeling is situated in the lower Himalayas.The town is best known for its fabulous views of India’s highest, hand the world’s third-highest peak, the Kanchen-junga, at 28,169ft,and Its tea plantation. Over Night stay.
Day 10 : Darjeeling (Local sightseeing)
Early Morning (at 0400 am) drive to Tiger Hill to watch the spectacular Sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzonga (28,208 ft. Worlds third highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view) and Japanese Temple. Evening free (walking tour of mall - suggested) After sight-seeing transfer back to Njp.Rly.Station.
Day 11 : Darjeeling - Kalimpong
After breakfast proceed to Kalimpong, local sight-seeing. Overnight stay.
Day 12 : Kalimpong – Njp / Airport (IXB) (About 65 km 2hrs)
Morning after breakfast transfer back to IXB (Airport Bagdogra ) for onwards journey.
Inclusions & Exclusions
The above tour cost is inclusive of
1. Accommodation on double sharing basis in the mentioned hotels or of similar category.
2. Inner Line Permits as per the itinerary.
3. All currently applicable taxes.
The above tour cost excludes
1. Airfare to and from Airport Bagdogra or any other destination
2. Monument & Museum Entrance Fees to be paid directly
3. Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated Etc.
4. Any kind of optional tours.
5. Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee.
6. Services of vehicle on leisure days and after finishing the sightseeing tour
7. Adventure activity costs (Rafting, paragliding etc.
8. Medical & Travel insurance
9. Additional Costs due to Flight Cancellations, Road blocks, natural calamities and nature’s fury
10. Anything not mentioned under the category “PACKAGE INCLUSIONS”.
11. To & fro air / train tickets from Airport Bagdogra to Airport Bagdogra.
12. Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions
13. Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
14. Entrances to the monuments.
15. Any High Season, Christmas, Diwali, New Year Supplement Charges.
16. High Season Supplements unless mentioned in the inclusions.
17. Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
18. 5% GST on total tour cost.
A/C luxury vehicle will be providing all destinations as per the above tour itinerary including all internal transfer, sightseeing, allowances, taxes & parking.
- 1. All Rates & bookings subject to availability.
- 2. Rates are subject to change.
- 3. Tour confirmation only on receipt of full payment.
Basic Cancellation Policy
Before 30 days 100% of tour cost.
In Case of exceptional circumstances where in we are not in position to provide Hotel mentioned, shall offer similar Hotel.
- 1. Visit to all Museums in program is subject to their remaining open on day of visit as per rules of competent authority.
- 2. All Cost quoted are in INR.
- 3. All expenses which are not included in the cost of package shall be paid directly by tourist at the time of checkout.
All Indian tourists are required to carry valid Photo IDs issued by any govt. institution, for the inner line permits. Children accompanying the parents are required to carry date of birth certificate. Non submission of the above documents will result in denial of entry to the restricted areas in Sikkim.
For further queries feel free to contact round the clock.